Jennifer Szolnoki, LCSW, Certified EFT Therapist and Supervisor in Training.
Hello and welcome to Two Rivers Counseling. I love helping people develop healthy relationships with themselves and others. Healing is made possible through love and connection - with ourselves and others in our lives.
I am on the board of the Portland Center for Emotionally Focused Therapy. I've been a social worker and therapist for over 15 years. I am actively involved in becoming an antiracist therapist/supervisor. Pronouns she/her/they/them.
“When we protect ourselves so we won't feel pain, that protection becomes like armor, like armor that imprisons the softness of the heart.”
― Pema Chödrön
“From a good teacher you may learn the secret of listening. You will never learn the secret of life. You will have to listen for yourself.”
― Rachel Naomi Remen
Education and Training
- Advanced training and receiving supervision in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for couples
- Actively engaged in anti-racism training in formal trainings, book groups, and formal activist groups to help dismantle my own white supremacy
- Supervisor in Training. Currently working with Sandy Jardine (Arizona EFT) and Sharon Chakput-Lee (Portland EFT)
- Certified EFT Therapist
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Washington
- Masters Degree in Social Work, University of Washington