- Is individualized to who you are, where you are at, and what you are looking to create in your life. You move at your pace
- Creates clarity about what is important to you, the change you are seeking to create, and what's getting in your way
- Provides ongoing support as you take action, important when you encounter road blocks
- Is goal oriented to make sure you are taking doable action and have short and long term goals.
- Expands what you think is possible as you step out of your comfort zone and build confidence along the way.
My Coaching focus:
- Your Strengths: My coaching approach is built upon your strengths. Coaching helps you identify and get to know your strengths so you can build on them further.
- Your Values: Knowing what we value and hold dear is an important step for defining what kind of action we want to take. Your core values are used as a guiding star as we coach together. Living life in line with your values brings energy and motivation.
- Your Authenticity: Every person is unique and has their own truth. Helping you uncover and respect what is true for you is a core element of helping you get into supported, motivated action.
- Self-Compassion: Hiring a coach means you have hit a barrier that is getting in your way. Usually these are internal barriers: beliefs, fears, or doubts. Having compassion and kindness for yourself as you move through what can be scary or challenging action is a cornerstone of creating meaningful change.
- Your own Inner Compass: Being a creative and out of the box thinker, it brings me joy to help people follow their own inner compass. I enjoy helping people figure out what is important to them, using their strengths and values, so they are living a life in line with themselves.
- I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over 10 years of experience helping people create change in their lives.
- I trained with Mentor Coach. I chose Mentor Coach for my coach training because they specialize in evidenced-based practices and applied positive psychology. Positive psychology is the scientific study of how we thrive: what contributes to health, well-being and happiness. It focuses and builds on core strengths and positive experiences so we can intentionally build happier and more meaningful lives.
- I have been working in private practice as a life coach for over 6 years
- I worked as a Career Coach for parents on welfare
- I created a pilot Career and Life Coaching program for parents on welfare, being run in WA state through DSHS.
- Please check out my coaching blog to see what coaching with would be like. You can also sign up for it on FB here.